Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

AppGameKit Classic Chat / Not compatible?

Author
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th May 2024 09:45
Hi all, stepping back into AppGameKit after - quite a long - absence. Just tried compiling an AppGameKit file for my "newer" Android phone and it says "App not installed as app isn't compatible with your phone."

Wondering if there's anything I need to do in AppGameKit to make it work on newer phones? I'm not using anything fancy. It's just a Samsung Galaxy A23 running Android 14. Perhaps there's a setting hidding in the IDE somewhere where I can change the SDK version to something more compatible with Android 14?

Sorry in advance if I'm missing something glaringly obvious. It's been a while lol
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st May 2024 19:26 Edited at: 31st May 2024 19:26
CumQuaT
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2024 09:57
That'd probably do it, Nomad, but I'm not sure where in the API it will let me change my tarketSDK for the export... I've been rolling through all the configs but can't find it.
CumQuaT
AGK Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Jun 2024 09:58
Oh no, hang on. I just realised what I've been doing. Silly me. You can tell I haven't opened the IDE in a good long while. I was just using the APK generated by the build process rather than doing a proper APK export.

Facepalm moment. Thanks for tolerating my idiocy lol

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-14 23:20:54
Your offset time is: 2024-09-14 23:20:54