Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

FPSC Classic Work In Progress / [X9, BIM] Patient Zero (Early Access Demo Out Now)

Author
User Offline
Posted: 26th Jul 2024 00:19 Edited at: 26th Jul 2024 01:48
Patient Zero is a small survival horror game I've been developing where instead of surviving against zombies YOU are the zombie. I've released an early access demo (so the levels themselves aren't quite finished, the AI is noticeably not how it should be on level 4). It does crash quite a bit so I've also posted a download to a low quality version which still contains the exact same stuff as the other demo, just with lower graphics but that one hasn't crashed on me yet. I'm hoping to release an extended demo next week with an extra level, bug fixes and (hopefully) less crashes.

You can download the four level early access demo here.

Attachments

Login to view attachments
Virtual Nomad
Years of Service
Recently Online
Posted: 26th Jul 2024 01:50
hi, GDE.

i've fixed the video embed for you; feel free to Edit the first post to see how.

otherwide, patient zero looks great. nice work
GameDevEmily
User Offline
Ah man, I knew I was doing something wrong. I'm hopeless with forums. Thanks for fixing it for me! And thanks for the compliment too
PixelF
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Jul 2024 05:23
Looks cool! Downloading right now

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-08 00:52:47
Your offset time is: 2024-09-08 00:52:47