Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / PROBLEMS WITH DBPRO LITE

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 04:22
it all started when i needed direct x 9 and a real video card ...ok i got that now so now it will run tutorials great im ready.

so i thought... this baby wont save projects???? all i can do is load source codes from regular db. So when i try to save project it saves the name but when i load it there is no code. : (

another funny thing was when you compile it ,it seems to hide it in the temp folder.
please respond soon i only have 15 days left. and im sick of pasting code to note pad....One more problem i can only open one source code at a time? im used to have two codes at once with classic demo.
no im not that cheap i ordered full version of dbpro today. thanks.

me
diablo fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 06:53
So that means the trial of classic is better than pro.
i just wish i could figure out how to save project.

me
the_winch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 15:23
The pro ide is not intuative at all when it comes to saving. Use the save all button on the toolbar.
Also if you only modify the project settings it won't ask to save on exit.

Also I would recommend you make a new project in the pro ide, then paste the code into the ide then save. It will then make the exe in the projects folder instead of the temp folder.

dbpro : 2ghz p4m : 512mb : geforce 4 4200 go
diablo fan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Jan 2004 23:31
ok i will try it ...thanks

me

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 15:56:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 15:56:03