Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Microsoft Extends Win98/SE Support

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
/. "ZDNet reports that Microsoft is extending technical support for Windows 98 till 30 June 2006, despite being days away from switching support to a CD."

I guess somebody whispered something into Billyboy's ear about forcing people to Linux?

CD support

Peace, the anti-Bush.
Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2004 20:15 Edited at: 12th Jan 2004 20:16
Bah Linux is better than Windows anyways...and OSFusion is better than Window and Linux combined...because thats what it is...

Hail Linux...Um...and i'm making some sort of game thing...i think...and someting else...and that thing...Things and Stuff are the best parts of life.
heartbone
Years of Service
User Offline
Eddie you can't get away with a statement like that one on a programmers board!

How can something be better that what it is?

Peace, the anti-Bush.
Eddie Gordo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Jan 2004 20:57
Ahh, correct, well OSFusion is also more than that...it provides a mdular kernel with an integrated GUI and set of system tools on a stable Linux-type modular kernel with a Wine layer as well as a ReactOS layer and native code compilers for Linux ELF files...its in a sense Linux-Windows except it has an integrated GUI and System tools for free that Windows has but are for money...also it has IDEs and Office Suites and blah blah blah unreasonable goals blah blah blah reassuring speach blah blah i am great blah...so you see i must be crazy to write an OS with limited help...

OSFusion is the greatest project ever undertaken. It is an unreasonable concept with unsound principles...and thats why im the head of its development.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 03:46:35
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 03:46:35