Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Model animation trexturing and modelling

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2004 13:20
I need help,using DBP and Wings 3D with Photoshop i need a program that would texture models (from wire mesh or polygons) and possibly the same program or a diffirent one to animate the models.
Please post if you use or have seen such a program (also coz im so cheap are there any free ones, like wings 3D)
walaber
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 14th Jan 2004 17:10
have a look at "Lithunwrap", it`s an old, FREE version of what is now called Ultimate Unwrap 3D.

as for animation, I use JTEdit, which is a pretty neat FREE modeller, texturer, and animator all in one!

http://www.jtgame.com/jtedit/

Go Go Gadget DBPRO!
Gjl
Years of Service
User Offline
How do I use Lithunwrap? I'm having trouble pointing the UV coordinates to the texture map generated by Lithunwrap. I'm new to this so if you could direct me to a tutorial, preferably a truespace one that would be appreciated.
AnDrEy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 16th Jan 2004 11:12
Lithunwrap and Jtedit are pretty good but is there anything like i can see the model and paint the texture on or make a UV map from the model? (or is that too much to ask )
walaber
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 17th Jan 2004 16:30
painting directly on the model, and making a UV map for the model are two completely different things.

as for making a UV map, Lithunwrap should be all you need.

as for painting directly on a 3D model... I really can't help you there. I know there are programs out there with this feature, but most modellers I know don't seem to use them...

Go Go Gadget DBPRO!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 15:42:28
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 15:42:28