Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / PENFOLD- Out of the green- into the kinda porridge yellow

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2004 01:02
Today I mark my ascension out of total complete noobyness..

I am no longer a totaly green programmer like I used to be..

I feel confident that I can help others (even if there only noobs too)

I have posted code, sugestions and I've got a nice little project on the go with only a couple of problems..

It may be some time before I can bask in the ultraviolet rays that the Andy Igoes and Jeesticulars to name but a couple bask in but at least I'm not scrapping code together hoping that this time it will compile without errors(that half an hour searching for a missing bracket not included,,lol )

But the most important thing is I've got my own personal avatar at last....and thats whats really important isn't it guys..

Oh and a big thanx to all those that have helped me in the last couple of months to help me get where I am..

'Ooh 'eck chief'...'crumbs'
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2004 08:20 Edited at: 19th Jan 2004 08:20
Danger Mouse was a great show...

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2004 14:30
Ohhhh Crumbs!

I loved Penfold, such a cute little hamster guy, that mouse was just arrogant .

It's great when you get more intermediate, you start to get confident about putting a whole project together, then your mind just buzzes with ideas all the time. Try to focus on one thing, I mean the first project is usually the toughest to see all the way through, so I suggest you do a little mini game or something to get into the whole finish and release habit. Things like making a demo into a full game with menus etc is something best learned through practice - just like most facets of DB.

Van-B

The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!.
Penfold
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Jan 2004 19:54 Edited at: 19th Jan 2004 19:55
I'm actually having a go at the unoficial AI comp..but seems like I'm the only one who is doing much/ anything at the moment..

And I see your located at my second favourite place... say hello to Mr spoon while your there..

'Ooh 'eck chief'...'crumbs'

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 05:26:50
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 05:26:50