Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / my atte,pt

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2004 08:31
i juat qttemptde to read the alienwzre compo resu;ty int ther nwesletter, butom too drink to read irtt. wether4esppons is greart. in neicked on of there itchersa. blablablablablablbalbajlbaljbalbalbnalbalba and a shgeep-[ went to mars and said jhello tio,the a.liens
Andy Igoe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2004 08:34
Dont let this post drop off the page until he's got over the hangover please. I want to see what he posts when he sees what he has done.

God created the world in 7 days, but we're still waiting for the patch.
Rye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2004 08:36
hashabhahahhahshahashahashajhajh i nweer gtn hangovrrs its the wone thiong that mt4aets hate me for. wohooooooooo a 2 opint pitcher from whetherlaspions for my perssonal ues lalalaslm;lkadbvjas
Rye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2004 08:42
i went for a shoer xcoz the gyuys on my coridoor put toothpatsdte on me whiy oi was slleepp an when i cam out theuy nicked my toweel and i was nackerdd in the corridotr and the gutsy had locked my roodkm, .
#
Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2004 09:33
You honestly type pissed? Never seen that before (and we tried really well). Worst I ever got was making the "too" mistake.

Unless you threw up over your keyboard of course.

Cheers

I am 99% probably lying in bed right now... so don't blame me for crappy typing
Rye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2004 10:08
i anit throw n up yeyt, i,m sti.l, drunk and abiut to empty myb stomak.

sthas bette r at leasat none aca me sout mety nose.
Rye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2004 11:34
Yawn, woke up, feel fine, no hangover but it looks like i found the dirtiest muddiest place on campus and had a bath in it, my clothes are covered in mud. Oh and i have some blue foamy gunge on my floor

My mate is upset that i aint got a hangover. They're all gonna feel like they've been hit by a train. I sort of remember last night. I remember trying to hit a huge guy on my corridoor. I also remember having my towel ripped of me leaving me naked in the corridoor in front of the guys and a few ladys. I also remember a pedo being chased out of the bar by some 12 year old girls auntie.
Rye
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2004 14:16
I just found out that i was chatting to some tramp at the bus stop last night. I dont remember it at all, also they said i pissed all over myself somehow, problem there is that my clothes are dry and they dont smell of piss. I think they're making stuff up. Anyway last night was a right laugh and i will be doing it again very soon.
the_winch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Jan 2004 17:26
Quote: "i will be doing it again very soon."

Don't forget to post here again when you do

Can I scream?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 05:36:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 05:36:03