Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2002 12:22
i am having problems with the samurai that is animated in the animation browser.
when i put a piece of code in (From the Tutorials) to make the samurai run then his right arm falls off and trails between his legs on the floor. this only happens when he walks or runs.
why does this happen?
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Nov 2002 14:30
what, are you refering to the Ninja that came in Dark Matter?

your birth was a blessing, sent to live and die on earth as a lesson, we each have a star all you have to do is find it, once you do, everyone who sees it will be blinded - DMX
btecbuddies
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Nov 2002 12:37
no i am refering to the samurai that comes with Darkbasic?

John H
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Nov 2002 03:44
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah?

Current - RPG: Eternal Destiny : Help Wanted!
Upcoming- MMOFPS- Paintball Game: HELP WANTED!
Http://halbrosproductions.netfirms.com
Disco Stu
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2002 07:42
Hey everyone,
You mean the fat(ish) guy with the big sword and helmet? I'm not entirely sure why they called it a samurai but I'm also having that problem with the arm "falling off and trailing behind." If anyone could indeed shed some light on this matter it would be muhc appreciated......Must be something to do with the appending of the animations.

DiScO StU

"Maybe if you ain't so good, I ain't so bad."--Tony Manero to Stephanie (Karen Lynn Gorney)
QuothTheRaven
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Nov 2002 18:23
where the crazy mofo is a fatish guy with a big sword and helment in dark basic??
The Darthster
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Dec 2002 00:04
C:\Program Files\Dark Basic Software\Dark Basic\media\models\animated\samurai
TGWDNGHN
Years of Service
User Offline
damm your all dumb (just kiding so don't attack me), don't y'all know about ALL the many resources that come with DB Full?such as the 900+ models and music, textures, sound and all?

If life gives you a lemon, shove it up a water gun and squirt it into someone's eyes!
Necrym
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Dec 2002 09:43
hes had his arm chopped off LOL

Watch the bouncing cursor - now in 3d
Mnemonix
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Dec 2002 02:59
The 900 model thing is misleading because you only get a small amount of animated models and the rest are pieces of static crap like telephone and hot dog. samurai is in the animated folder in the db media folder in the db folder in the program files on the hard disc in your computer probably in your house. Is that narrow enough

If you forget one little thing i shall have you shaved sterilised and destroyed: Jeffrey Goines

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 11:58:08
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 11:58:08