Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Who ever was minding the store must have lost his/her door keys.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2004 20:18
Well since my last post. I waited 9 days after purchase(Dec 22-03) and decided to file a complaint with our C/C holder as NO purchase confirmation had come yet, I get a reply from bank confirming my formal complaint and I get an email right behind the banks email it was exactly 4 sec's apart(time/Date stamp) from whoever is running TGC a confirmation that I had made a purchase,now this is 9DAYS later I have had to wait to get a simple confirmation then wait 2 more days to get the D/L instructions per email and then I find out they have not shipped the remaining 3 parts till 9 days later again(Jan 9th-04) well in one day it will be 1 month and still I have yet to get an apology for the delay in the email to D/L. Regardless to what others may joke about this is NOT the way to do business. I have no information to track it other than what I have been emailed, if TGC is the all-mighty poobaa then do something about your customers- their overrated reply method to questions has alot to be considered when a simple question takes 5-8 days later to get a reply. Again this is not the way you treat customers. There are 3 other Game S/ware creating wares out there, I have them,they are not as one would say "as advertised" but they at least shipped on time, they got to me in a speddy fashion and with little to no problems, NOW... I read what wonderful things about TGC, take the chance and purchase with intent to upgrade as soon as I get the first shipment, and since the eve of purchase I have not seen one note of GOOD BUSINESS practice with this. I have sent more than enough queries asking for tracking, the whats and wheres and again almost 30 days later I am wondering...waiting for arrival of what?The last person who posted said" the order/shipping was run by 1 person,and they took off to see their mum, is it possible the whole 9 yrds is run by the same 1 person. I am not pleased with the service let alone the shipping method, having been in my own business for over 15 yrs involved in Petroleum equipment repair, like gas pumps you use to fuel your car, I can say that if I pulled this kind of business practice to anyone of my customers waiting to have their POS systems repaired or worked on, I would without a thought know they would go to my competitors. A simple email, not autoresponders, but a REAL personal note what help but again here we are almost 30 days later and I have yet to get started with a time-line project. What is wrong with this picture.
OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Jan 2004 22:49 Edited at: 21st Jan 2004 22:51
See the post about this in the DBPro forum.

And you only waited 9 days - during the Christmas period too ? Here, most business shut from 23th December until around the 5th January, so everything gets sorted after that.

The place for all great plug-ins.
XP3000+,1Gb RAM,FX5600,1Mb ADSL,Router,.Net 2003 Pro & me

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 05:29:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 05:29:31