Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / New computer...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
I want to get a new computer well sort of i want to buy a new case and a new motherboard/CPU but what type of case should i get?

http://www.compusa.com/products/products.asp?N=200088&CusaNe=200454&cmid=topnav

I was looking there for a case i need one that will fit the biggest Asus motherboard =)

i really like the ATX tower blue computer case with blue lighting. has 4 plugin's for fans

i already have everyhting else i'll need like CD-rw Dvdrom hard drive basicly gonna scrap parts from the computer im using now and so on just need the essientials.
Phaelax
DBPro Master
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2004 15:49
Get the case you like best. If it were me, I'd get the biggest, most square-shaped, plain-looking box I could find. I can't stand working on anything smaller than a full tower.

"eureka" - Archimedes
UnderLord
Years of Service
User Offline
hehe hmm thats inttresting...but me im not the kind of person t get a plain tower thats why i liek that blue one also like the black ones too...i got a plain midtower white case and i don't like it much hehe...home computers should be flasy. SO should work computers =)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 05:25:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 05:25:06