Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Using all-seeing-i products

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Jan 2004 19:34 Edited at: 27th Jan 2004 07:37
Hey guys,
I'm using Robin King's mapmaking products from all-seeing-i.co.uk. Magic World is a big help, but I don't like how DB matrices look blocky. We're getting pretty good using Total Terrain (I know it's like a MagicWorld Blitz version, but itt is smoother), and we need some program that can convert a .bmp terrain to a 3d object. We saw that Amapi had the ability to do this, but we're looking to spend out $300 bucks on GameSpace so we can get game features and animation. Any suggestions?

[EDIT]Okeydokey, I found in the DarkBASIC Archive Volume1 a heightmap reader, but I don't know how to buy this product. Is it possible to buy DarkBASIC Archive Volume 1 separate from other products? If not, then is the heightmap reader in the showcase (in case I'm missing it)?

thanks guys,
crazy donuts

Juvenile Industries
Current Project: KillZone(FPS)
Soon to come:An rts, and a snowball fight game

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 18:21:09
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 18:21:09