Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / NEW BACK ONLINE (limited offer only)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2004 04:27
hey guys, im at a lan at my girlfriends house today and possibly tomorrow so i will grab a heap of stuff to take home and work on. (atm my g'f doesnt have db but my unconnected home comp does, now they are together and i can net it up baby!) so van b if your files on operation alien invasion are dbc friendly could i have a bit to work on and test out new stuff or if its pro i will jsut get a modeller and work on some more models. anyway reply asap.

Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2004 09:55
comin at ya live from my own computer with db! w00t anyone with the gas send it over caus eim burnin for fun. mad stylee

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2004 14:49
Hehe, I don't really know when I'll have some stuff for you - probably take a little while to get the level editor up and running, and I reckon that modelling the buildings is something best left till last - probably gonna have basic building functions in the level editor you see.

A nice tileset image would be cool, like a 1024x1024 image with 64 tiles (128x128) to make the roads and pavement etc would be a good start. You could make some 2D artwork as well, like shop interiors or characters - just whatever you fancy drawing really, it'll all be usefull once we get going properly.

Van-B

The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!.
Digital Awakening
AGK Developer
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Jan 2004 20:01
Van:
Sounds great that you are working hard on OIE Me wanna see a cool end product, maybe I buy it too

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 05:32:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 05:32:29