Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Can DBPro...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
can DB PRo play flash movies, cause I made a logo for my "gaming company" (not really a company it's more or less a fake company I go by when I make games) in flash and I was wondering if DB Pro can play Flash movies cause my logo has sounds and stuff in it so I had to make it in flash so I would really appreciate it if someone could help cause I've searched through DB Pro's help files multiple times and I can't seem to find anything to give any hint as to wether or not flash movies can be used. Thanks to anyone who helps me in advance.
Emperor Baal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2004 01:25
I think it impossible. You can make an avi and let DBPRO play it.

Quote: "
Amd 2500+ | 1024mb pc2700 | A7N8X-X | Geforce4 ti 4200 128mb
"
BearCDPOLD
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2004 03:06
I do not think that Flash files can be used. You can export to .gif, or .avi, and play the soundtrack separately with LOAD SOUND or however it goes.

Juvenile Industries
Current Project: KillZone(FPS)
Soon to come:An rts, and a snowball fight game
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2004 06:21
if it's flash have dbp exe call browser and launch the flash in the browser window. kind of a hack but it should work.

-RUST-
"What the... Mooooooooooo!"
the_winch
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Feb 2004 07:09
I think robk's bluegui plugin can display flash. Look at the sticky thread in program announcements, id does cost money unfortunatly.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 18:04:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 18:04:30