Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / New forums are up at my site

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 4th Feb 2004 07:30
http://www.delvarworld.com/forum

I've completely re-designed them and re-written a lot of the php stuff to add more bb code, and I've completely redone the artwork. It's just a big off-topic forum area, some of it is DB related. It'd be awesome if anyone joined, because in a forum of 30 people who all know each other personally, it can get a little...filled with personal attacks.

The new site design is also going to go up very soon (which means the old crappy one filed with retarded javascript and fades will never be seen again).

Oh, and if you aren't really interested, don't join up, post three times and then not come back. Lurkers are fine, as long as they're active lurkers.

Lord Ozzum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2004 16:31
Nevermore

Then comes tomorrow and you're a little shorter of your breath and one day closer to your death...
Lord Ozzum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2004 04:23
that's hella cool

Then comes tomorrow and you're a little shorter of your breath and one day closer to your death...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 07:32:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 07:32:33