Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
can I have some addvise? every single time I did this message boured my reasolts were the same, read the tuotorials, make bla bla, etc. But i can't even hardly do text! in need help. i'm going to get the fps creatore (YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) but before then, i would like some help.

may the code be with you
Bladerunner
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2004 03:11
We Can't Tell You Everything about Everything no one has spare time like that, why dont you break it down into a category or something

Live as if your were to die tomorrow... Learn as if you were to live forever
Impossible is a word to be found only in the dictionary of fools
zircher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Feb 2004 04:12
Let's see. The way I learned DBP was to read the manual and then go through every single example and tutorial until I understood what each one of them did and why. I also read the help files from front to back a few times. I even printed out whole sections and read them at lunch.

Advice? Read up on all the core commands, they are essential to programming. Use the online help in the editor frequently. Just click on a command and hit F1 for some basic info and syntax.

Of course, if you have a specific question, you can usually get a specific answer.
--
TAZ

evil stuff
Years of Service
User Offline
hey cheak this out! [href]www.emachines.com/products/products.html?prod=eMachines_T3265[/href] it is my dream computer if i could do somethings to it it would be asome!

may the code be with you

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 21:13:49
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 21:13:49