Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / sight of the bunny of doom

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2004 05:27
Hello, world.

My name is Matthew Scott Traywick, born May 28, 1990, and I know none of you like me, you wouldn't mind me impaled on a , etc. I just wanted to tell you I'm sorry for being such a jackass.

I love heavy metal. My favorite band is Black Sabbath, my favorite singer Ozzy Osbourne.

I'm not generally friendly to people. I was always teased and kicked around as a kid, and so i grew older and ended up kicking all of their asses.

I name my posts at whatever I'm looking at or thinking of at the moment and if you want to know why I name the posts what I do, here's why: armaggedon: sucky question, sucky movie. Fuzzies: dust bunnies. Sight of the Bunny Of Doom: a part of a silly poem I read to the class. Look: XXX: need I explain?

Most people at my school loath and despise me because I pissed them off and don't remember or it's jus because I'm wierd.

Please forgive me and let's get off to a fresh start.

Then comes tomorrow and you're a little shorter of your breath and one day closer to your death...
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2004 06:11
Hello Horror Help, glad to meet you. welcome to the community. Please feel free to relax, enjoy, and let all of the day's angers subside. I was once a teen metal head break stuff like you, and trust me, things do get better. Take that into your heart and breathe

-RUST-
"What the... Mooooooooooo!"
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2004 06:15 Edited at: 6th Feb 2004 06:20
That doesn't explain 'why' you name your posts like you do, it just explains 'how' you name them. 99% of us would rather you just give them a logical topic name so if others have the same question, they can search the forum and find it without having to repost the same thing. Even if it's not a question or just some flash animation, please name the thread appropriately.

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
Neophyte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2004 06:18
Hi,

Sorry to hear the stuff you've been through. I've been through some of that crap too, and like Cattle Rustler said, it does get better with time. Hang in there.

P.S. I like metal too.
Lord Ozzum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2004 06:48
Thanks Neophyte and Cattle Rustler, OK, Exeat: I'll "consider" naming them logically

Then comes tomorrow and you're a little shorter of your breath and one day closer to your death...
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2004 07:48
you make the mods life harder sometimes with nonsense.
respect is earned over time, a passion and commitment for creating something is the best thing you can do to change peoples opinions of you.

Jeku
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2004 08:02
@Horror - Your don't annoy me as much as many of the other new guys here--- some of your comments make me laugh out loud (just like Jimmy's). Sorry you're having a tough time in school, but I think it's a common thing with us programmers

I like Ozzy too but just because I'm a fan of The Osbournes I know, it's pathetic...

[href][/href]
http://www.automatongames.com/
Ancient Chinese proverb: Man who runs behind car gets exhausted.
Preston C
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Feb 2004 15:39
http://www.penny-arcade.com/view.php3?date=2003-11-12

Go there, and you'll understand why I posted that link. Even better if you read the title of this thread

Cheers,
Preston

Intel Celeron 1.3 Ghrz 512MB Ram NVIDIA GeForceFX 5200 128MB

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 07:39:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 07:39:32