Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / finishing touches for racing AI in DBC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
well because of good people like Jezzticular, i've finally manage to get my enemy Ai moving to the different waypoints in my track. I'm realyy a newbie in programming and i just followed much of the code used in the Limit Rush tutorial. Right now i only have this big problem concerning the AI. i used this declaration

i read all the data from a data statement and placed it above the DO LOOP

i created boxes just to mark the waypoint and i used this to control the enemy AI

but the problem is, because i used integer values, my program detects the position twice and my SPOT gets incremeted twice also, thus, my AI moves to from point 1 to 3 without passing to 2. and also in the beginning of the program, my object goes to the 0,0,0 coordinates of the matrix before finally going to the next waypoint. can someone plz shed me some light?

phukol

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 20:55:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 20:55:33