Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / DarkBasic Professional Discussion forum...

Author
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2004 01:36
Anyone else see it double-loading?
Like you click a thread, read the thread, click back to see the list, list page loads - then flashes and reloads??

It only seems to happen with that particular forum. Kind of annoying when this site has moments of excruciatingly slow page load times

-RUST-
"What the... Mooooooooooo!"
Lord Ozzum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2004 01:41
yes, i see it to
plus, occasionally it does this twice in a row

Take a look to the sky just before you die

---For Whom The Bell Tolls, Metallica
spooky
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 9th Feb 2004 02:00
It used to happen to me all the time, but as you say, only on the DBPro forum. Only if you use browser 'back' button. Used to display list, then clear page and reload page again. I reported this months ago but Rich could not find problem and simply suggested clicking the 'Top' or 'Home' buttons on each page. I said I was lazy and had programmed a tapzone on my laptop's touchpad to emulate a 'back' and that it was easier than finding a small little button on the screen. Still no joy.

For me though the problem dissapeared months ago and have not seen the 'feature' since then.

Boo!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 07:52:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 07:52:57