Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Making Music the electronic way.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Well, I've seriously been thinking about getting serious with music again, except that I'd like to use computer software + keyboards as a tool.

I have an older keyboard that can't connect with my computer. I like it, and have been known to play by ear. However, I have been thinking up alot of things that I'd like to mix and layer that I can only do with computer software (ie Garage Band, AcidPro, MusicMaker, etc.).

My question is: what is needed to get some computer compiled music off the ground? What programs do you recommed that aren't too pricey, and what makes them different? What about keyboards? And most importantly, I'd like to be able to select from a vast array of instruments to play (from laser harp, to all kinds of percussion, to human choir, to strings, etc.) and not be limited to the instruments given to me with any keyboard.

(I sure hope QuothTheRaven is reading this...)

"The keyboard is mightier than the sword."
...2D map editor with parallax layering in the works (60%completed)...
Toilet Freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2004 06:58
fruityloops has all you want.

Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Hmm... Neat looking program, a little heavy on the wallet, but a good program nontheless (Think I say a great review for FruityLoops on the ScreenSavers recently). I see the program even imports samples, very good.

Does the software package ship with this "piano keyboard" mentioned in the order browser, or is that mearly a window within the program that lets you click on notes (or is this a stupid question)? I can't see a mini-keyboard that comes in the software box exhibiting a full sized keyboard, so I'm a bit of a skeptic on the instrument part.

If this is indeed a tangible keyboard, and you can download samples for any instrument, what are the benifits of getting, say, a much better synth (full-sized keyboard, weighted keys, on-board sampler, etc.)?? The wide variety of samples available online would seem to only make a keyboard that is full-sized and has weighted keys have any actual practicality of improving the users situation, am I right? What do you think about choice of keyboards (or syths) and fruityloops?

Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
I tried to connect my Midi synth to Fruityloops, and I couldn't get it to work. I contacted Grim Reaper who is the top dog at music on here, and he said that Fruityloops isn't much good for connecting to midi, but it's good for making music with your computer keyboard.

Pincho.

Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, so far I'm not really getting anywhere. It looks to me like FruityLoops is not only too expensive, but isn't guarenteed to fulfill my desire to use a piano-keyboard. I need a more affordable, versatile solution. What's the scoop on Music Maker 2003 - offered on this site?

Can it read a keyboard/synth, maybe even a hooked-up guitar? Can you download/mix new samples (instruments)? These are the two most valuable questions on my mind. Money isn't a problem with Music Maker - I know I can afford it.

Toilet Freak
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2004 04:19
I think all dev stuff are expensive, just get a job and dish it out painfully... I think theres a demo somewhere, restricts what you can do though I think....

Terabyte
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2004 04:28 Edited at: 19th Feb 2004 04:30
fruityloops sucks
soz it had to be said...
I use cakewalk music creator 2002
I have a 16 channel keyboard and together they go very nicely

it has the same presets as my keyboard (1-128)
dunno maybe its co -incidence or maybe when i pluged it in for the first time there was a little exchange..

anyway
ye can write music.. i think you can add audio... and video...
it is midi thought
but you can always write the midi stuff there
stuff it in magix music maker 6
play it and loop the sound back and record the final sample.

course.. 2 pieces of software.. kinda defeats the object of the excercise...

anyway cakewalk (for midi) kicks ass!
mm6+7 kick ass for wav mp3 avi etc...
fruiti loops just generally sucks all round. it's a childs play toy. a useless pile of graphical full screen crap

ahem...
(all of the above is the opinion of its author and was correct at the time of going to press no flames plz)

soz looking back on my post i just realised how i havnt said how good mmm6 and 7 is

7 kicks ass cus its got all that 6has.. very very very exceptionaly good at mixing.
a bit laggy and not exactly Windows style.. very nice graphics.. shame its a bit jumpy.. (as in try to move a window and you get the backdrop off effect from dark basic for a few seconds(where everything moving merges together)
but otherwise its probably the best ive ever bought

The following threads and their accompanying sound tracks are protected by copyright and any broadcast public diffusion, copying and edditing are etc... etc.. you may not complain about my Typo's
DrakeX
Years of Service
User Offline
fruityloops kicks ass. "soz" it had to be said

but really dude - is fruityloops that expensive? i mean hell, it's $150 for the MOST expensive version. even working 4 hours a week at my job i can make that in 2 months. hell DBP is $100 (or $90 now).

athlon xp 2000+ | radeon 9500 pro 128mb | 512MB DDR | winXP pro | DBP 5.1b | B3D 1.85 | VC++ 6
predicted DBP P6 release date: March 28, 2004
DBP has made me bitter.
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2004 04:59
I use Cakewalk 9 and a 16-track Yamaha PSR-540. For what you mentioned it's pretty much all you need (a decent midi synth and a decent midi software package)

-RUST-
"What the... Mooooooooooo!"
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2004 05:20
protools by digi design is neat

http://www.digidesign.com/ptfree/

HZence
Years of Service
User Offline
Talk to my brother. AIM: talldudeX. Has been writing electronic music with f/l for nearly two years and is becoming exceedingly good at it. He'd be glad to let you hear some of his stuff and help you get going.

Team EOD :: Programmer/Storyboard Assistant
Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2004 06:04 Edited at: 19th Feb 2004 15:02
@ FruityLoops Fans

I'm keeping my mind open, but Music Maker 2003 is only $40.00 (look at the Game Audio toolbar overhead). Plus, it claims to do everything I want it to do.

Now compare this: $40.00 < ($150.00 or more)
Yes, someone actually told me the latest version of fruityloops is worth $500!

@ Cakewalk people

I sure hope Cakewalk can support the three file types I'm most interested in (.mp3, .wav, .mod - in order of interest). I'll look into it.
[EDIT: $150 is slightly pushing it when I need to think about buying a new keyboard, but I haven't made that my final decision...]

@ HZence

Sure, sure... Maybe just ask your brother what he thinks about all this. What's his opinion of Music Maker 2003 (cuz, I'm kinda leaning towards that for the moment)? What does he use for equipment (keryboards and stuff)?

In addition to all that... mind if I ask what midi keyboards you use (+ what you paid for it, maybe)?

The reason why I'm being so cautious right now is that I'm simply trying to get started on the right foot (and not fork out way too much when I could suffice with something simpler). I don't just sit on my butt, I've got a good-paying paperroute, but that's it, and if I get another job I ain't gonna have time for my hobbies.

CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2004 06:11
Yamaha PSR-540 was under $500 brand-new when I bought it, so by now it's prolly 2.5C - 3C or thereabouts

-RUST-
"What the... Mooooooooooo!"
HZence
Years of Service
User Offline
@Northern Fist: That's fl studio. Original Fruity Loops is a $50 download

Team EOD :: Programmer/Storyboard Assistant
Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2004 15:10 Edited at: 19th Feb 2004 15:27
Well, I guess I was told wrong, sorry. I'm still keeping my mind open to fruityloops . You are probably thinking I'm real lazy for not checking out demos of these programs, but I'll download a demo as soon as I make a decision on keyboard equipment (My current, and crappy, piece of equipment is old and needs the connectors/wires to hook up to PC).

It looks like no one has bothered to check out Music Maker 2003. Is there no one on this forum who has either messed with it, bought it, what?

@ CattleRustler
What features did the keyboard have (weighted keys, on board sampler maybe, what)? That is if you don't mind my asking. You see I live in bumpkin-ville for a town and have to drive way up north to shop around for keyboards (and don't have my driver's liscence yet).

@fruityloops people

I've done some more quick research. What did you pay for version 3.5 (I say it for around $40.00)? That's the latest version, correct?

TheAbomb12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2004 02:13
I have a quick question too (sorry that im stealing your thread, Northern Fist, but the question is fairly related )

I have a keyboard that has a really great synth on it, and the sounds it produces (with its own speakers) are quite good in midi. If I am able to connect my keyboard to my computer (I haven't tried yet), will I be able to use the synth On my keyboard with my computer? Also, What is the Optimal Connection type for Midi Keyboard to PC?

Quote: "What did you pay for version 3.5 (I say it for around $40.00)? That's the latest version, correct?"

Im not sure, but I think the latest version is 4

Amist the Blue Skies...
Mattman
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2004 03:28
I use a cheap yamaha MT100 4-track, this digital stuff is too much $$$ for me *sob*
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2004 11:10
From what I've heard, Music Maker 2003 sucks for general music creation - might do a good job when used with a keyboard though.

Personally, I use VSD more than anything, but my heart is warming to FruityLoops because I quite like the analogue dials and toggle button TR404 style of it. It's worth pointing out that Fruity Loops has a huge following and a lot of downloadable stuff.

At the end of the day though, it strongly depends on what sort of music you want to make, if you want analogue style synthesizer sounds or any kind of techno music, Fruity Loops is ideal - More orchestral and complicated music is best done in midi software like Cakewalk or Cubase, not cheap though. Music Maker would probably be good for RPG music, whereas Fruity Loops would be good for arcadey music.

Van-B

The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!.
Blue Shadow
Years of Service
User Offline
i use cubasis which is great. It is simple to use and it has loads of fancy features (surround sound and stuff) You can build your own midi trcks with the samples or you can play your own. Its quite simple to learn and very cheap.(bout £40.00 i think)

neway, hope this helps

Michael

Intel Celron 2.6ghz, 256 MB Ram, 80gb HD,D DVD Rom, CD Rewriter,17" Flat pannel Monitior and DB Pro
flibX0r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2004 12:55
I use Fruityloops 3.56

Quote: "Does the software package ship with this "piano keyboard" mentioned in the order browser"

It is just a window that you click on for notes, but you can use your keyboard to do the notes, and touch them up later. I haven't tried using a midi keyboard with fruityloops, but according to Pincho you can't use them (although i think you should be able to)

No, really, its true. Honest
http://www.w3th.tk <-- Soon to have some content
Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2004 15:50 Edited at: 20th Feb 2004 15:53
@ Van B

For me, if I can't get a MIDI keyboard to hook-up, then why bother.

Thanks for your comments, they will be instrumental (no pun originally intended) in choosing the right software.

So you say that Fruityloops is better for techno/trance etc; while Cakewalk is better for orchestral/complicated. The problem is that I have a broad interest in music (from Beethoven to Trance).

I'll admit it, I'm currently leaning more towards the $50.00 version of Fruityloops since I like the idea of looping layers, drum beats, etc. I forsee even the symphonic electronic (slightly more orchestral) genre of electronic music benifitting from such a program - I don't know. Some people try to turn me away from fruityloops saying that it's rather complicated, but I only care about functionality and versatility of features. What do you think?

@Michael Eddie - I'll check it out

@Mr. Fibble - Thanks. I'm leaning more to Fruityloops.

Oh, by the way: how many instruments are available upon the initial download of fruityloops? More importantly: what websites do you visit to download more instruments/samples? Answering these questions will help me with my decisions

Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2004 16:21
I only have a demo of Fruity Loops, and that's about 18 months old - but I had it sussed in about an hour without a manual. It's basically, select an instrument, drag it onto your window, edit the note layout or the beat layout (like a drum machine), and mix it in with a really easy to use mixer window. Perhaps the complicated bit your hearing about is all the dials and suchlike that come with the more advanced sound parameters, you can get really technical - but it works with preset instruments so you can avoid all the technical bits until you want to experiment with them.

As I said, the interface is similar to a TR404, which is a retro techno style synth and a lot of music apps take the same approach. If you take your drum beat for example, that would be represented by a row of buttons for each drum - one button for each beat. The buttons are toggle, so making drum loops could'nt be easier, there's preset drum sets too. The instruments use the same system, but for each instrument you can edit the melody using a virtual keyboard grid system. It's all really easy to use - and I'm not musically orientated, I'm sure if you get a demo downloaded you'll figure it all out quickly and want the full package. Another nice thing about Fruity is the instrument system, it's controlled by looped samples and effects and ADSR style controls, so the instrument files are tiny compared to standard .wav files. This means downloading and expanding your instrument set is not a big deal.

You won't be making intricate melodies because it's just not shaped that way - you are working on a 16-beat track system, most trackers use 64 beats per track. I was probably a bit vague saying that it's good for techno, because techno is such a wide scope - you could use it to create a lot of different industrial, even gothic music - strings for instance are always good for moody music, you could certainly use Fruity to create subtle background music - just nothing too orchestral or complicated if you know what I mean.

One thing I suggest you try, is decide on a keyboard, then do a search for your keyboard and Fruity in GOOGLE, I do this a lot and often you'll find a message board entry that covers your problem. It does have options for midi - perhaps it's just a bit tricky to set up specific keyboards - that keyboard with the special software, is probably far from standard midi, real midi is not cheap and you should go for a decent keyboard instead of a toy one like that.

Van-B

The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!.
Eric T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2004 16:28 Edited at: 20th Feb 2004 16:29
Cakewalk Project 5

Support for VST and Dx... easy to run to your midi controller, many soft synths built in (one that will emulate other samplers...)

So check out Project 5.... I switched to it (i did use a combo of Sonar and FL... now i use P5 and Sonar 3 Producer..)

Quote: "that Fruityloops isn't much good for connecting to midi, but it's good for making music with your computer keyboard.
"

You can connect to a Midi controller... through a midi card.... but most of your synths can't connect.

If i ain't here, i'm probably playing DOA2 Hardcore on the PS2
Former name : Liquidz_Snake
Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
@ Van B

Quote: "You won't be making intricate melodies because it's just not shaped that way - you are working on a 16-beat track system"

Sorry, I care alot about melody. I appeal to a program that lets me layer music that I input with a piano/keyboard. The genres of music I most like are film music, symphonic electronica, trance, and other forms of techno. I was hoping for a program that lets me create stuff on a keyboard and then mix it with drum-beats, bass-lines, etc. Maybe I should go Cakewalk.

Well, it looks like I'm really stuck in the mudd equipment-wise. I seriously doubt that I'm gonna be able to financially get on my feet with this gig.

kenmo
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2004 04:02 Edited at: 27th Jun 2012 06:32
""You won't be making intricate melodies because it's just not shaped that way - you are working on a 16-beat track system""

Van-B, I dunno how old your version is, but you do know about the piano roll, right?????? You dont have to just use the step sequencer (16 beat window)...
Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2004 05:19 Edited at: 21st Feb 2004 06:01
[EDIT:: I just got F/L producer (version 4.1 I think) for $20.00 off of Ebay (normally a $220.00 value). It mentioned the piano-roll thingy - there has got to be a way to hook up a keyboard with that option.
]

Isn't there a $99.00 USB MIDI keyboard for the PC that is specifically meant to play music through a program. I heard that even pros are starting to eye it, because they don't have to worry about all the jazz of getting it connected, and making sure it plays the actual samples they've selected in the given program. Part of what makes it cheap is cuz it doesn't come with any tones/samples - it is simple meant to work with your program. Does anyone know what I'm talking about? I think it's also full sized! I DID in fact see one for Macintosh, but not one for PC.

Grim_Reaper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2004 10:07
Yes you can hook your midi-controller/keyboard in and controll FL with it but I do NOT reccomend it. Unless of course you have a professional level audio card that supports ultra-low latency ASIO drivers(any card by M-Audio, Aardvark, Echo, etc.) If you have a consumer level audio card(basically any Creative card or lower) you are going to have a slow responce time, which ultimately screws up anything you try to record by hand via the midi-controller, ESPECIALLY in Fruity Loops.

Aaron

http://www.corewaveaudio.co.nr
Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2004 15:10 Edited at: 21st Feb 2004 15:20
RATS!
What do those audio cards run you for, usually.
I hate making melodies by mousing around on a grid!

[EDIT - well, I did a google search and found a VSL 2020 Audio card for Windows with the features you mentioned for a painful $299.00. Boy am I in a rut...)

[edit2 - by the way, I'm in extra deep doodoo simply because my celeron processor doesn't possess an API slot (cheap thing).]

Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2004 15:37 Edited at: 21st Feb 2004 16:46
Sorry to be posting yet a second time in a row but I've found something almost in my price range:

@Grim_Reaper or anyone who cares:

I've found this card that is $200:

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=products.main&ID=adf95efc30b88aba043fa8b83343bfb8

Would this be capable of capturing the MIDI device properly?

One other question: do USB keyboard like these get rid of the problems I'm looking at. Do you recommend I get one (or similar) of these:

http://www.m-audio.com/index.php?do=products.subfamily&ID=usbmidicontrollers

Would they even be compatible?

Grim_Reaper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2004 20:25
Yes the Audiophile is a great card, It's what I use as well. I also use the 61-key Midi controller from M-Audio. It has the option of connecting via USB or Midi Cable(I suggest Midi Cable myself.) Basically anything from M-Audio is a good choice.

Aaron

Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
@ Everyone who has used Fruityloops

Ok. I think I have a good idea of what's going on. For sake of being open minded: has anyone created anything GENUINELY MELODIC using FruityLoops? This excludes melodic trance and other subgenres of dance. You don't have to give me names of specific songs if you don't want to. One good genre to point out melody to, in my mind, is Symphonic Electronica. This will probably be my last question on this thread.

Grim_Reaper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 21st Feb 2004 21:24
heh, i started out in FL.

http://www.geocities.com/grimreapercompositions/HalloweenTribute.zip

That is an orchestral remake of the Halloween theme I did a couple years ago with FL...I would post something else but it's the only FL song of mine I still have uploaded to the web.

Aaron

Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Cool! Thanks.

Anyways, I'm been messing around with the demo and see what you mean about needing good audio latency. This complication for MIDI keyboards is frustrating the heck out of me - it's probably gonna end up choking my piano playing talents off of the electronic music scene.

Karlos
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2004 10:26
I have been using evolution studio pro - very simple and allows me to get a composition down quickly without too much messing around.

Just bought Magix Music Studio 2003 Deluxe although my pc collapsed so haven't ahd a chance to get into it - looks pretty decent for the price.

For connections I use a midisport 2x4 (or 4x2) which gives me 4 midi outs and 2 ins through 1 usb - latency doesn't seem too much of a problem for what i do but then i rarely record live.

If it ain't broke - try harder.
XP Pro - Radeon 9000 Mobility- P4 3.0ish
Sonic Wallpaper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2004 11:51
wow - no mention of ACID...

I make electronic music --> http://www.ArtistServer.com/SonicWallpaper

and use a few different apps, and also have a hardware rig that's based around a hardware sequencer.

============

There's so many apps out there that you could use - there's several for free - and many have demos for you to try out. I suggest you trying at least 4 different apps before buying one. You'll need to find what feels comfortable for you.

>>> I'd like to be able to select from a vast array of instruments to play

It sounds to me that it will be key that you find something that supports VSTi - VST instruments. There's a ton of them out there for FREE - many that emulate old synths, there's on that's a chanting monk and I'm currently building a track around a cello VSTi - that I dloaded for free.

I think you'd be happy w/ a VSTi Sampler w/ a good sampler library, a collection of free VSTi's from the Web, and a copy of ACID PRO.

For the sampler - there's Sample Tank, and there's Kontak from Native Instruments.

Yes, ACID does work fairly well w/ midi - it's a strange method, but if you can work in terms of 'non-linear' recording - then you'll do fine. You can certainly record in multiple Midi tracks via your keyboard that are linear - running the full length of your track - but the 'methodology' in ACID, is loop sections, chunks and bits of progressions that you create or record.

on the audio side of things - you can record in audio - and if you have an audio editor, you can chop up the recorded audio and reimport it back in - or use the 'chopper' tool in ACID and extract from your recording what you want.

ACID's strongest point, is it's looping tools. Unfortunately, they are so good, that too many people rely on them and the defaul settings The looping tools are very flexible, giveing you room to play with sounds without having to do time stretching in an audio editor.

Loops aren't the only game - you can have 1-offs, or disk based samples - which are usually large and long files.

I can record midi data from a keyboard or my guitar right into ACID, but most of the time, I build progressions, melodies and drum patterns by hand.

Can Acid handle a lot? Yes I've had over 60 channels of audio with 4 different effects plugins running, 3 VSTis runnings and 4 channels of midi - all on a 1Ghz box w/ 512MB of RAM.

-----------

And as for FruityLoops... I know many people who ROCK in that app... and I just couldn't get things happening... although, I've heard people say that ACID wasn't stimulating. To me, I like that ACID is a blank page and that it doesn't have it's own sounds, etc. It forces you to discover your own sound.

-------------
I never have any trouble w/ latency w/ MIDI over USB - using USB1 or USB2. I also use the same USB device for audio, running 2ch in and out.

>>>> Basically anything from M-Audio is a good choice

If you search around, you'll find there's been a long history of users with problems w/ M-Audio equip. Before you buy, search and read - and make sure that the driver's are up to date and not buggy.

=============

What you should really look into is REASON - I just jammed w/ it the other day w/ a friend. it's by Properllerheads - and it does have it's own sounds, and you can import samples - and you can record midi right in. you can work in a loopy mode - or linear - and there's a growing collection of "ReFills" out there - which are Reason Sample/sound banks bundled into a collection.

lastly - people unload their older audio/midi apps on Ebay sometimes - so maybe look into that if you are short on cash. I'm sure you'll find a sound card w/ midi for a deal.

I'll come by and check this thread again in a day or so and see if there's any reply or questions.

=====================

BTW - if anyone wants an audio/music producer for their game, let me know what you have going on and we'll see if it's a fit. I play guitar, bass, keys, and compose a wide range of styles.

Sonic Wallpaper / Gideon
Home :: music :: artistserver
Northern Fist
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2004 15:24 Edited at: 23rd Feb 2004 15:25
@ Sonic Wallpaper

Sound to me like it's apples and oranges with Fruityloops vs Acid Pro. I've seen Acid at Best Buy, and it looks promising.

Being the cheapskate that I am, I got Fruityloops Producer for $20 off of ebay from a pretty legit looking studio (not resident) in CA. Whether it's the real deal or not I'll find out, but the price was unbearably low to not dog-dare it's legitimacy (and also an exceedingly rare deal from what I'm gathering in my future searches).

From there, I downloaded the demo (which doesn't save my projects) of FL Producer. The more I mess with it, the more I like it. The pattern maker combined with the playlist makes perfect sense to me. So far the only low-point in the whole operation is the forseable problem with getting fully functional connections with a MIDI device. I especially appreciate all the technical tweaks you can make with the instruments.

I'll be talking with a musician in my town probably next week about fruityloops. He has been using it for a while, and I'm hoping can show me the ropes with all this stuff.

I looked into Reason, and if I had more money, I'd probably be buying that instead. $500 is really pushing it at this time.

I have an older Casio MIDI keyboard that doesn't have velocity keys, but I lost the connectors in the move to Minnesota (I'll be looking for those off ebay as well). From what it looks like, I simply need to acquire a good audio card to get things off the ground (I hope). Without the card, I don't think either of my PCs have any way of connecting it at all.

Sonic Wallpaper
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 23rd Feb 2004 19:38
cool man- and if you want more specific help - I suggest stopping by my bboard - or even the FruityLoops forums. I run a bboard for electronic artists: http://www.ElectronicBBoard.com - and we have more than a dozen members that use FLoops and hang out frequently on the bboard.

Have fun Making tracks on a computer can be very liberating, and you'll be surprised with where you music will go.

Sonic Wallpaper / Gideon
Home :: music :: artistserver

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 09:42:03
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 09:42:03