Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / I need help for my Game "SKYRAIDERS" Playstation 3 and PC

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
ok guys this is what i have so far.. tell me if you like my concept...
CONTROL OF THE SKIES IS STILL UNDECIDED
"ITs been 10 years since the Earth government and Corporations battle for air supierority. A mysterios entity has enterd the picture. Requiting up all the availible pilots for intense missions that only there custom build Aircraft units can handle. As a skyraider pilot. You know there always another mission waiting for you. It doseint matter to you who signs the checks right Claire?"

Battle across the cold skies in over 100 missions
Over 180 real aircraft
3 intense prespectives 1st person cockpit and 3rd person
Incredible graphics with photo-ralistic envirements
2-player battle or play online
Special apperance by the BLUE ANGELS
youll be flying as the sexist female pilot ever!

----Claire branhart and Clover Uzuki work for a Organization called SKYRAIDERS. they take requesd from other Companys and corporation:

dose that sound cool or what!!! give me more!! advise!! oh and no one better take my ideas there copyrighted.....
One Common Ruin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Feb 2004 23:55 Edited at: 19th Feb 2004 04:19
Wrong fourm, but your game does sound good. I would add some concept art and a little bit more detail to the story.
zircher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2004 00:20
As a side note: Gameversity's free game design treatment seminar was very helpful when it came to organizing concepts and making a treatment. I strongly sugget that you visit their site and check out the course materials.
--
TAZ

Alkaline
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 19th Feb 2004 02:49
good luck modeling the 180 aircraft

~Zip-Shox Entertianment~
www.zip.dbspot.com
Zone Chicken
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Feb 2004 02:47 Edited at: 20th Feb 2004 03:02
Not trying to be a smart ass but if you are seriously attempting a project such as this good luck cause you'll need it.

Quote: "oh and no one better take my ideas there copyrighted"

impossible

http://www.copyright.gov/help/faq/faq-protect.html

scroll to the 7th paragraph on that page, before you release to much info, also assuming that your post is a actual serious thought.

After seeing some other post about certain people claiming rights to properties not there's i thought this might be interesting to someone that didn't know this. Although the properties in the other post were actually completed works, and not just ideas.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 22:30:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 22:30:29