Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / warning: bad translations!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2004 02:02 Edited at: 28th Feb 2004 02:02
....I copied the paragraph from the db home page into google, translated it to spanish then back to english and thats what i got:

DarkBASIC admits that you create your own games, we gives, slideshows, applications of the business even that use easy of the programming language understanding of the BASIC. Even if you never have based before, as soon as she follows detail the deepened classes and you generate results in minutes! Harness the direct energy of X and do that 3D the objects comes hardly to the life in some simple commandos.

heres it from english to french to german to english !

DarkBASIC permits you to create your own plays demo, conceptions, of understanding same uses of affairs, by using the simple, the programming language from BASIC to. Even if you never coded before, just you participate in the detailed instruction courses, and you will produce results in minutes! Arm the strength 3D direct X and left the articles to the life in some simple orders to just come.

i didnt realize google could be so funny!

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2004 02:17
A classic waste of time, as old as translation services .

Hmm, what have we here...

Quote: "Welcome in my place, world of Dougs. I strike to receive ahead started, of laughing films of mine see and my plays to test which cause a dependence! Your friends guarantee themselves the e-mail with the relation! It connects me asks my postcards of the communication and ripartisca your thoughts!"

--Mouse: Famous (Avatarless) Fighting Furball

I am the chainsaw paladin.
Douglass
Years of Service
User Offline
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Quote: ""Welcome in my place, world of Dougs. I strike to receive ahead started, of laughing films of mine see and my plays to test which cause a dependence! Your friends guarantee themselves the e-mail with the relation! It connects me asks my postcards of the communication and ripartisca your thoughts!"
"

I don't need a translator....

Welcome to my place, it's full of drugs. I made them myself. They make you laugh at films, even Independance Day! Bring your friends next time. I'll guarantee them a good time, and make them my friends. I'll even send them postcards of my thoughts.

I think I have translated it correctly!

Gery
Years of Service
User Offline
Doug: jou crying around a bad transalation?

dont u think, what we mus all dayz crying about the transalation?
many times i am walowing on the earth around the good transalations

...and then the evil hungarian terrorist killed the peacefull shootin' soviet soldiers...
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2004 23:40
Pincho

--Mouse: Famous (Avatarless) Fighting Furball

I am the chainsaw paladin.
Wiggett
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Feb 2004 00:51
give geri teh codez, and while we are at it give the spanish db site teh codez!

Douglass
Years of Service
User Offline
sorry.. I not is know that much engrish!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 11:48:39
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 11:48:39