Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / FPS split screen

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2004 04:34
i've been trying to figure out how to make a splitscreen camera in dbc, and i think i figured out how...
do you have to set the camera in one position, copy the screen, crop/resize it, and do the same with the rest of the screens? if so, can anyoone help me do this? and if not, tell me what i need to do?
ReD_eYe
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Feb 2004 15:22
you've got the basic idea right, i even helped "pricey" with a snippet on this last week, if he see's this he mght be able to post a link.

from what i remember; you position the camera in one place, use "set camera view" so that it renders what that camera sees to half the screen, then "sync" then reposition your camera, set camera view to the other half of the screen and sync again. this can be very slow though...

In the beginning, the universe was created...
This made alot of people very angry and it has been widely regarded as a bad idea...
Visit http://redeye.dbspot.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 23:59:14
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 23:59:14