Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Jalnet Online: Return of the DB FAQS!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2004 05:29
A looong while back I ran a site called the DB Faqs. It was quite popular and recieved thousands of hits. Then, do to lack of updates it was shut down. Good news however...

I have decided to re-open the DB Faqs They now reside on my new site, http://www.jalnet-online.com

The DB Faqs are a collection of 'mini-tutorials' per se. They are questions that people may or may not commonly ask, and my answers to them. Ranging from how to detect collision, to how to use functions.

Also, I have posted up quite a few tutorials. Do check them out.

NOTE: This is a new site, with my old DB Faq content. As a result, some of the information may be outdated or incorrect. I tried to remove what was obsolete, but will be going through and revising everything so let me know if you find a problem. Same with the tutorials. They are still helpful, although a little dated.

Please check it out and let me know what you think of my site! I am very proud of my php work, the admin features are quite nice Also, currently the only things up are in the .Darkbasic Corner

Thanks,
-Jeff

All this content are belong to me.
Magellan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Mar 2004 17:59
I pasted a few more of the FAQ questions over, is anyone is interested.

UnderLord
Years of Service
User Offline
I'll take a look =) im sure lots of people are going to take a look but im the first to post besides you ^ YAY!

The search continues.

Current project - A space game
Magellan
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Mar 2004 09:32
Thanks, I was getting worried A lot of people liked it back in the DB Classic age, I thought some people might find it useful now, but then again, I don't know. Maybe I should post it in the Newcomers forum, as most of it is pretty basic, but if I get encouraging results I will definatly work on some more advanced, updated stuff.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 11:44:34
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 11:44:34