Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / textureing a matrix

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i have a problum texture ing a matrix dosent work i copy the code exactly from the tutorials but it still doent work i havnt been able to figure it out and i have posted about 6 helps mostly a few weeks apart because i have school but nothing ever works can any one plz help me because im geting sick of dark basic when textureing a matrix wont work and the tutorials are bad also the matrix builders form this web site dont work.
ps: im 14 and have had dark basic for nearly 1 year i know how to make the 3d monster hunt game and could move on to better games if i could texture a matrix plz help

im new to games creation so plz help if you can
hyrichter
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2004 16:41
Is your texture file in the same directory as your source? If it is, then use this code. It works for me...

MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Mar 2004 17:10
Also add

update matrix 1

It really shouldn't make a difference if you have this command or not, yet it may help.

The grass.BMP won't load because it's not in the same directory. (As mentioned above) Just copy and paste it right next to the source for your project and everything should work just fine.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
redeye
Years of Service
User Offline
thanx iv finaly got it working

im new to games creation so plz help if you can

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 00:20:48
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 00:20:48