Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / To: adr

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2004 13:35
adr,
I've tried to reply to the e-mail that you sent me. The first time I tried to reply to the address that you sent the message from. The second attempt I tried to reply to the address listed in your forum profile. It took a few days to get the failure notice each time. Please don't think I just blew-off your message. I really did try to respond, it just didn't work. Do you have any other e-mail address's that I could try?

Later,
WOLF

Hoooowwwwllll!!!!
adr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2004 15:10
That's odd and annoying. dbp@fuzzee.co.uk is an alias to my personal address (which I don't put anywhere on the web if I can help it). My servers (which I pay for monthly) are complete crap - the number of times I try to send mail but my server ip is on a blackhole list and all sorts of crap like that...

try adr@gmx.co.uk

thanks

... and the rest is f-l-y
Ron Erickson
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Mar 2004 16:32
It isn't hard to get off of blacklists. What is annoying to me is that my host must have one set up for me to use without my control or knowlede. It is also annoying because I try to be prompt with responding to people and it took DAYS to bounce back. The last thing that I want people to think is that I ignored their message.

I'm at work right now so I can't forward the reply to that address right now. I'll try to tonight.

Hoooowwwwllll!!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 11:58:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 11:58:12