Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] RGT - Give us a break!:)

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd Dec 2002 01:04
Sounds like your feeling sorry for yourself. There go your emotions again.

I suggest you now read your own post... doesn't it say anything to you ?? it does me.

As for all my immature post.... well, i'm just giving as good as i'm getting. And most arguments/fights etc are immature no matter what age you are... and just because I may be over a certain age, doesn't mean you just give in and agree with the younger generation.

As for posting here... Thease aren't my first posts here.

You kind of sound like a spoilt little bratt who's having a gigantic tantrum because your not getting all your own way.

quote:
I don't give two craps if he is some kinda of god to the mindless zombies at RGT
end quote:

There ya go again, bringing the whole RGT into the equation.
Theres no need really..... why don't we continue this via e-mail or something, so it stays between just you and me.

Cos I think that you will just keep posting here until I don't reply... so you can feel like you had the last word.

I hope a mod will hurry up and put a stop to these threads... cos at the end of the day... if someone says something that concerns you, then you are inclined to reply.

So unless vegeta stops posting, or stops posting here and contacts me via e-mail or something, then it's just gonna go on I think.

The feelings mutual between us.... but you being 20yrs old doesn't give you justification for your attitude.

So stop posting this rubbish. and it will stop

Spec - AMD Athlon 1000mhz - 256mb DDR - Gforce2mx 400 TV out - 30gb HD - 19" Compaq - DVD rom - CDRW - Firewire - ATI TV card - All linked to another PC with higher spec

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-04-25 01:17:25
Your offset time is: 2024-04-25 01:17:25