Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Flag's World Revolutions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 24th Mar 2004 20:40
Hey. Its up my new site. forget those old ubly ones this one is the best yet. Better graphics, new animated gifs, new sections including free ideas and gallery. New stuff added. And new material every week. by this weekend I should add a lot of weapons rpg to first peron shooter. And the new model viewer, Model Viewer 2. Yea check it let e know what you think. Oh I haven't quite figured out how to post downloadable material with front page so...Be patient. I should know how by friday to post the new stuff. Heres the sites adress http://flags-world.dbspot.com. Oh yea, I couldn't get that counter thing working too

Stiyyiille
Lascerus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2004 06:30
Need something else. Can anybody tell me who or where I can get people to sponsor me. I'll give them a whole page with graphics and all. I'll keep it up to date. I really dont want people to pay for my services or models. Im here to help. Where i can.Please help. Im kinda running out of birthday money and will no longer be online soon. Thus the revoluion is dead. Oh there will be great models on my site come saturday. Im working overtime all kinds of models.Thanks. : )

Stiyyiille

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 13:48:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 13:48:12