Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Phew, finished me report

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2004 12:29
Handed in my Ad Higher Case Study on Tuesday. Just wanted to Say thanks to everyone who helped me make it on these Forums, with code snippets and game history, etc. etc. etc. The full Study has 15 Documents and is around 50 to 60 pages long (didn't get to count). I'll post back with my results on Monday, if anyone wants to see my report & code then i'll post it on a server and you can download it. I might compile the tester level as well. People have been asking about how to do proper documentation, so i guess this is a good way to demonstrate all the documentation i need. Hee hee, i remember arguing with Philip over the legality of a Specifications document, and he turned out to be a lawyer-boy did i feel like an idiot there! Anyway, I'll upload that stuff and you can all take a look. The server might not let a lot of downloads though, so if Rich wants to he can host it up here in the website? A lot of people are asking about it and hey, it is focussed on DB. Anyway, i'll upload it to a brinkster server now. Don't want to double post but will post the link in a moment. Ta all

-Dave

Your soul...it tastes like chicken

Official Website Postponed
DivW
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2004 12:34 Edited at: 25th Mar 2004 12:36
Ok, i hosted the file. But i'd like make sure everyone know that i have completely alaborated on everything, and most of the stuff that's in these is a pitch for extra marks. If anyone wants to ask me anything, post here.

[href]http://www21.brinkster.com/divw/Revision 3.zip[/href]

-Dave
-PFP_David@hotmail.com

DivW
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 25th Mar 2004 15:05
Shougity Doug might post his as well. For all u Forum Newbs, he sits next to me.

-Dave

DivW
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 26th Mar 2004 11:39
Shougity Doug put up his documentation as well but he's left out the code. We've both done it in different ways but we both followed the same idea. I'll post my marks on monday. The link is
http://www21.brinkster.com/divw/connect4.zip
For Dougies, and it's
[href]http://www21.brinkster.com/divw/Revision 3.zip[/href]
for mine. I don't know if anyone's interested in this or not, but if you want to have a look at it Rich it might be worth hosting on the site to answer all the questions people ask about design documents. I'll check back later.

-Dave

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 13:36:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 13:36:57