Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / ideas for equations for use in my game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Mar 2004 07:52
didnt know where to post, this look like my best bet

this is what i have as of this moment

but i need equations to get the final number for the following:

Damage
Life
Stamina
Speed

heres a bit of background of what im doing:
im making an rpg of sorts, it has the most orriginal battle system i have seen. The only games i can really compare it to is Magic the Gathering for the XBox or those weird Megaman games for the GBA. but the game is like pokemon, you catch differnt cretures and battle with them.

Stamina has to be full in order for you to attack, speed tells how fast the stamina will regenerate

Life is HP(duh) but i want it to be differnt for the type of creature you are and what level, so include the vars character and lv, but yet i dont want it to be a HUGE number and i want the differences between lv 1 & lv 2 and lv 50 and lv 51 be fairly equal. if you get what i mean.

I want damage to include character and lv. again, fairly spaced, and not huge numbers.

speed is how fast the character moves in battle and how fast it's stamina regenerates.

im posting this because im having a hard time thinking of stuff, so i wanna see what you guys can come up with, im not asking you guys to do this for me because i dont WANT to, im still over here trying to figure it out.

thanx for all help :p

Do you model? contact me: joelthebod@hotmail.com
Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Not general talk. I don't understand what you want, but maybe you want a 'type'. Dunno.

Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
expneeded=lvl^1.000000001

http://www.tinnedhead.tk under re-construction.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 13:34:14
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 13:34:14