Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Multiplayer Gaming Atlast! All the latest news from the studios...

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Mar 2004 11:29
It's taken what, 15 years since my first multiplayer game? Nick has managed to strike a deal for Banshee that has me building up a new game server as we speak which will be permanently online.

We're not planning any MMORGS with it, that just isn't our sort of thing, but you can rest assured that the next batch of games to come from Banshee will feature multiplayer funcitonality and online match making!

I redesigned the site last night (threw an all nighter) so it's now fatter & cleaner than ever before. I'd appreciate any feedback on that especially from those that knew the old site (or even the old maroon one, or that ghastly grey thing I did!).

The team now have two new recruits, Paul & Stephen, although there isn't much more to say yet as they've just joined. 1 Programmer, 1 Musician.

There's some new sections on the site to cover other aspects about Banshee that perhaps aren't so well known like our kart team, and to announce our magazine covers as we get them . I'm trying to find covers of the old issues i've been in for completeness, but not having much luck at the moment - especially with the Amiga magazines.

The model section is currently offline whilst I completely overhaul it. Nicks been nagging me to put some of his newer models on now for over 6 months, it looks like i'll finally get around to that soon.

As for the injury i'm mostly recovered now. We're installing radios in the kart now too so next time I crash somebody will be able to hear me scream!

Well that's things from the Banshee camp, and keep an eye out for those multiplayer games... !

God created the world in 7 days, but we're still waiting for the patch.
Teh Go0rfmeister
Years of Service
User Offline
finally, some action

http://www.tinnedhead.tk under re-construction.
Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2004 09:25
go banshee... go banshee... go bansheee

wooo wooooo

woooo woooooooooooooooo!

http://www.dbspot.com/ - Free subdomain hosting. Unlimited space/transfer. It's nice, I like it, you should too!
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 30th Mar 2004 23:42
Banshee has always had the potential to be bigger and bigger, and it's great to see you moving onto multiplayer.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
DarkSin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 31st Mar 2004 11:26
Great to hear!!! Ive always been a big fan of banshee gamez (You guyz actually helped in some of the decesion making of me buying DBP)

Look forward to the games!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 15:35:31
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 15:35:31