Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / I really I really need to ask this

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2004 03:49
Is my website worth it. i know it got a hundred hits in 3 days but...In the long run. The concepts behind the site things offered. Things that are going to be offered.and so on...check it out and let me know please. http://flags-world.dbspot.com

Stiyyiille
One Common Ruin
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2004 04:24 Edited at: 1st Apr 2004 04:24
The Flag,
It looks pretty good, even though I don't anime....just kidding
By the way how do you add links to your dbspot website? I know how to do it in html but when I upload the .htm file and add the link it doesn't work. Could you help me please?

Zink
Lascerus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2004 04:52
I used front page from office xp. I just made it in there. Pretty simple highlight what you want the link to be. then click on the hyperlink button and enter the adress. Just becareful the dbspot site doesnt have support for front page extensions thus the photo gallery is a bust. hope this helps.

Stiyyiille
UnderLord
Years of Service
User Offline
just as long as you don't forget the 'L' in flag and you might not have a problem =P

The search continues.

Current project - A space game
CKy
Years of Service
User Offline
^ lol. clever.
Lascerus
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2004 06:43
sorry but i need to ask this too. can anybody direct me to site where i can get page sponsors ie i give them a page they tip me every month. I know what you' re thinking its not like that. internet in my coutry is kinda expensive. so i kinda need sponsors or i'll be sidelined within the month.

Stiyyiille

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 15:26:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 15:26:40