Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Breakout 3D?

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2004 06:48
Im trying to make a game similar to pong but more complicated... the game is called breakout... (the one where you have a paddle, a ball, and a bunch of bricks you have to break by hitting them with the ball, for those of you who dont know) I have the paddle set up but I cant get the ball to move... my code looks something like this... *this is my second game so the code is probably sloppy.

Also... i dont know how to add code snips so i just guessed... if the code thing displays then WOOHOO!!! but if it doesnt can someone slip in how to make code snips?
Cairne
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2004 06:49
oop it didnt work... o well... can someone tell me how to do that code snip thing? where you click the button and the code appears below it?
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2004 07:15
it did work

Home of the VB.NET Class Builder Utility - Demo available now!
Cairne
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st Apr 2004 07:18
i mean the whole thing that displays the code... not the button that says source and has that little pyramid. anyway i know the code works... it does exactly what i told it to do but i cant figure out what do with it afterwards...
(to make the ball move... for those of you who cant honestly think for themselves)

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 02:33:11
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 02:33:11