Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Let's see what you are.....

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 5th Apr 2004 22:30 Edited at: 5th Apr 2004 22:31
After browsing the internet I found something of interest and I decided to share it with us all. I put in some random answers and decided to show you all:
http://selectsmart.com/FREE/select.php?client=8BitTheaterTest

You're just jealous cuz the voices don't talk to you!!!
zircher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 06:43
Some of the links are a bit twitchy, but the test nailed my personality:

Quote: "You're Black Mage. Power is your opiate, chaos your bread, and great balls of fire are your butter. You are stubborn, ambitious, and surrounded by morons. Feel free to stab them. Your special someone may not really like you either, but don't let that stop you!"

--
TAZ

UnderLord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 07:22 Edited at: 6th Apr 2004 08:13
Quote: "Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results. "

That was just from doing half and guessing the other half i guess i'll actually take it serious next time.

[edit]
BTW even though i guessed half of it almost got me right on the dot kinda scary since i took alot of assessment test a while back that showed that my writing ect was my strongest area a couple more right answers and i could have been off there odd little grading charts heh.

[edit#2]

damn took the test again and same thing as last time and i even tried heh...guess i should be a writer.

The search continues.

Current project - A space game
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 08:19
You're White Mage. Can I be your friend? You help others, indulge your friends in what they want to do, and are well liked. You ask for help when you need it and have a good head on your shoulders.

fall down seven times, stand up eight
Dave J
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 13:32
I also had White Mage. This was quite a bit better then those other "What (insert show name here) character are you?"

"Computers are useless they can only give you answers."
stann65
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 13:45
the damn thing called me a thief!!!

zircher
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 17:24
ROTFALMAO!

Peter H
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 17:45 Edited at: 6th Apr 2004 17:45
#1 white mage
"You're White Mage. Can I be your friend? You help others, indulge your friends in what they want to do, and are well liked. You ask for help when you need it and have a good head on your shoulders. "

"You're the Thief. You make your living by your wits and your knife. By hook or by crook, you get what you want, which is money, and lots of it. You don't attack head on, don't fight at all unless you have to, and wear shoes that are kinda "that way." Despite all this, you can jump into trees and hang upside down, which makes up for the shoes, and then some. "

[edit]
Quote: "Despite all this, you can jump into trees and hang upside down, which makes up for the shoes, and then some."

LOL!

"Your wife is death. How? NO idea. But it is murder. REVENGE!!!!!!!!!"
Damokles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 20:22
#1 Princess Sara
#2 White Mage

- Stand clear of the closing doors -
UnderLord
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 20:26 Edited at: 6th Apr 2004 20:33
Quote: "You're a visionary in many people's eyes — able to imagine new ideas and solutions. You can expand your mind to do things differently from others.

It might take a while for colleagues to recognize and reward for your entrepreneurial spirit and abilities. That could be because they envy you, or because they find your ideas slightly rebellious. But in the right job, you can be an invaluable asset to any workplace.

It's hard for people to pigeon hole you which is why you need a job that allows you to play to your strengths to excel. "

lol i took the career job test and it didnt tell me anything about what i should be...false advertising!!!

[edit]

Ultimate personality test

Quote: "you're an Observer!

That means you're one of the more kind-hearted people around. You are unusually intuitive, and you probably understand yourself, as well as others. That also means you're a good mediator — though you may prefer to spend more quiet time on your own than most.

Because of the self-knowledge you already possess, you are better equipped than many to steer your life in the right direction. Understanding more about the components of your personality will reveal unique information that even people like you might not realize. And the better you know yourself, the more confident you'll be making decisions that affect your life."

Uhh right....some of that is right but some of it isnt. Im never confident unless im 100% sure...which would be confident =P

The search continues.

Current project - A space game
Lord Ozzum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 20:36 Edited at: 6th Apr 2004 20:39
EDIT: awww well, I'm a Black Mage though

You're just jealous cuz the voices don't talk to you!!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 15:42:08
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 15:42:08