Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Run away!!!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 07:36 Edited at: 6th Apr 2004 07:38
Hello! A while ago I started a webpage for puting certain pieces of text on(some crap me and a friend said in conversations) . Anyway I recently translated some of it to french, then back to english using the google translator, and I got some furneh results .

http://www.excaver.com/steve&ben.htm

Quote: "The fanatic of some worms walks in the medium of an occupied store and shouts "the!!!!" of BANANA "the BANANA!!" to jump in top and bottom and to move in an extravagant way to a banana on the floor. ROFL now which people would sh*it upwards! If no matter who indicates "What??" you could shout the "SOUND a BOMB" populate then would run like insane'"

Quote: "Or imagine the cries RUN FAR on a packed trainer! ROFL heart attacks people of elasticity probably!! Somebody fizzing with the mouth becoming insane absolutely having an adjustment. "LEFT RACE!!!" Then it starts to strangle somebody, and its foam of mouth goes everywhere ROFLFLFLF"

Quote: "Types do you remember Mr. Blobby? It was a thing of my day. You know that I met it in the past. I was 6 years old and he kissing sh*t I upwards! I to just am held me there. Its large pink costume precipitated more with me, making the foreign noises, and I almost kissing the sh*t myself, ROFL!"

Always have, never will =)
Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 08:02
you are SO DUMB
hahahhaehahaggaga

http://www.dbspot.com/ - Free subdomain hosting. Unlimited space/transfer. It's nice, I like it, you should too!
JoelJ
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 08:17
amen my brother

Do you model? contact me: joelthebod@hotmail.com

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 15:50:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 15:50:33