Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Reverse Keyboards - Please Help

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 15:35
Hey All,
This is off topic i know but i really need to know how to invert my keyboard when i press the @ key i get a " symbol. when i press the " symbol i get the @ symbol. And i can not find the pound our hash symbols hash comes up with \.

Please Help

Regards,
N_I_M_D_A (@hotmail.com)
Emperor Baal
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 16:50
Try different combinations of the "CTRL, ALT & SHIFT" keys. I dont know the right combination, but sometimes it changes the keyboard settings.

Quote: "
UPDATED

Amd 2800+ 1024mb pc3200 A7N8X - Deluxe Ati Radeon 9800PRO 256mb
"
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 16:54
You need to go into Control Panel | Keyboard and change your input locale. It sounds like you are set up for a US keyboard, when you want a UK one.

BatVink (formerly StevieVee)
http://facepaint.me.uk/catalog/default.php
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 6th Apr 2004 16:56
@NIMDA, your windows is configured to use the US format keyboard.

Open Control Panel, and open the keyboard properties. You should see a tab labelled Input Locales or Language or something like that. In there you you be able to add the UK layout to the list of supported keyboard formats, and set it as the default.

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins, source and the Interface library for Visual C++ 6, .NET and now for Dev-C++ http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 04:31:04
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 04:31:04