Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / bought a neat dvd player

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2004 11:34
Im moving into dvd authoring as a service for my small studio.

check out my new player specs its got all the dvd formats.

SONY DVP-NS530

Plays movies from regions 1 through 6 / PAL & NTSC playback ( correct format TV required )

The SONY DVPNS530 Code Free Multi Zone DVD Player plays DVD movies from regions 1 through 6, including RCE / REA movies.

Player features PAL & NTSC playback, but please note: To play PAL movies you need a PAL TV or a high quality Video converter (both sold separately)

Plays DVD, VCD, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R, DVD+RW, MP3 Audio, CD-R, and CD-RW discs

Precision Drive 2 System uses dynamic tilt compensation to correct for a wide range of possible disc imperfections
Block Noise Reduction for smooth, delicately shaded, lifelike images
Smooth Scan Picture Search
10-bit Video DAC with 27MHz Processing
Component, Composite S-Video Outputs
Digital Output for Optional external Dolby Digital and DTS Surround processing (processor required)
96kHz / 24-bit Audio D/A Converter
Power: 110 - 220 - 240V 50 - 60Hz
Dimensions: 3"H x 17"W x 10-1/8"D

also! Im getting a pioneer A07 burner (8x - and + RW ) for really cheap as comapred to the a05 IVe got now and the a06 model currently listed around.

fall down seven times, stand up eight
MikeyP
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2004 11:43
Oh cool, I only scanned over your post and saw that it played DVD+RW etc. Is it also a DVD Recorder?
indi
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2004 13:12
I wish, Im using a pc pioneer Ao5 at the momo but i will be plugging a A07 into a G4 mac for a much better authoring system.

fall down seven times, stand up eight
MushroomHead
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2004 01:03
I got a recorder Philips DVDR985 (can write DVD+RW/DVD-R discs and read others).
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2004 01:07
Indi

yes the 530 is very sweet. My in-laws cousin asked me to spec-out and recommend a dvd jam for them recently and I suggested the 530 after reading it up. At first they were going to go 330 version but I told them they can't go wrong with 530 even if they didn't use all of the advanced features. Well they got the 530 and are already using the advanced features that they originally thought they wouldn't need - LOL

Good purchase
Good Luck

Home of the VB.NET Class Builder Utility - Demo and FULL versions now available!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 15:51:06
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 15:51:06