Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / pacman game

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 7th Apr 2004 22:21
hi everyone!

I'm making a game called pacman x, its third person and i need help with it it, eating dots (small spheres) and for example - which is gonna be in my game - medium sized spheres coloured in blue so you can eat them, high scores, a wall around the matrix, a compass to find dots and monsters (red arrow at top of screen) and a points box at the top right hand corner of the screen, can anyone help me? pleeeeeease?

( KA-BOOM! ) Nukesoft Interactive
blank
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2004 04:16
if this is a help request then you need to post code that youve already done and tell us what youre having a problem with, you cant just ask someone to write you up some code from scratch.
however your best bet is making a cube and some spheres simply add in the movement and when the cube cllides delete the spheres then work it up from there. i recommend getting a package like catography shop to make your levels. good luck mate
Scouseknight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2004 04:52
You could try the tutorial I put together which does the very thing but it really is for beginners only - it's at :

http://www.skgpl.co.uk/projects/pacmantut/index.html

There is an Adobe Acrobat only version if you want to study the source and see if you can use any of the techniques.

himynameisali
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 8th Apr 2004 12:04
coool! tank you scouse king!

You made me the happiest man on earth!

(well almost) heh heh

( KA-BOOM! ) Nukesoft Interactive

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 04:41:51
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 04:41:51