Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Help, level editor needed and Modeling software

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Okay, well, I'm a total beginner at both of those, can anyone please tell me a really easy to learn level editor that has no license fees and some modeling software thats really easy to learn and has no license fees! Thank You So Much For Your Help!

Good games are made by powerful coders
adr
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2004 00:49 Edited at: 10th Apr 2004 00:53
Since you've made no effort whatsoever to do a tiny bit of research, I reserve the right to sound grumpy/disrespectful.

Seriously dude, how difficult can it be to cast your eye over the rest of the forums? Generally speaking, packages don't come with any strings attached to artwork created by the user. What usually happens is that they either say give them a little mention, or charge you a fortune for the package. Since you're working on a budget, I'll suggest two freebies:

Wings3D : Free 3D modeller (by far the best free modeller)
DeleD : Free level editor (never used it... so I can't comment - could be good after U6 starts supporting multitexturing)

stop();
hammertime();
OSX Using Happy Dude
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 10th Apr 2004 00:54
This has been asked so many times before.

The place for all great plug-ins.
Keeping it Unreal since 2004

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 15:35:45
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 15:35:45