Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Coloring problems with 3d max man tutorial

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 11th Apr 2004 15:36
I dont know if youve gone through this tutorial but I have but when I have placed the objects (walls etc.) you color the objects. The code is correct as far as I can see but when I execute the program all the objects are white. I dont know if this has anything to do with the problem but I had to add a (#) after the variables in the for next loops. I have Dbpro if this also helps.

Thanks in advance for any help you may give me

Daniel

*For every problem you come across you gain something from correcting it, I hope.
Twisted Demon
Years of Service
User Offline
Next Mazex#
Next Mazey#
Color Object MazePower#, RGB(255,255,0) *** do you need this??!!

EndFunction

Rem - Level one

Data 1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1,1

i dnt know if it would make any difference, but i dont think you need that.
Scouseknight
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 13th Apr 2004 13:30 Edited at: 13th Apr 2004 13:31
The function itself to load the level should look like the one attached if the tutorial is being followed letter for letter (comment lines optional of course ).

The GroundHeight variable is not being assigned in your code snippet which is the only obvious thing I can spot - adding the # on the variable names shouldn't be interfering but I am not sure why it was necessary as those variables are integers.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 04:26:51
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 04:26:51