Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Halo Glitches

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Does anyone know any really cool XBox version Halo glitches. Such as the one where in the level sidewinder you can get on top of the level with a ghost by launching off a scorpion parked up on that hill.

You want me to get a life? Ok, hold on a sec. *picks up the controller and presses Up,Down,Right,A,Left,B,Y* There you go now I have 50!
Lord Ozzum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2004 01:45 Edited at: 12th Apr 2004 01:47
um, yeah, in the last level you can find an easter egg....forgot how to, but it's there

You're just jealous cuz the voices don't talk to you!!!
The admiral
Years of Service
User Offline
Yeh i know how in the multiplayer maps there are ways to get above or below the map and kill people withought them get you.

[href]www.vapourhost.com/~flyer[/href]
Evilcatt09
Years of Service
User Offline
How do you do that?

You want me to get a life? Ok, hold on a sec. *picks up the controller and presses Up,Down,Right,A,Left,B,Y* There you go now I have 50!
The admiral
Years of Service
User Offline
Not sure exactly but its some kind of collision glitch is you give it a go you should find where the "sweet spots" are.

[href]www.vapourhost.com/~flyer[/href]
Van B
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 12th Apr 2004 11:37
The easter egg is a different ending when you finish the last level on the hardest level - which is actually pretty easy because the last level is really just running for it.

I like to blow the warthogs away using plasma grenades - in fact the plasma grenades are great fun. For example, get a 4 player game started with unlimited grenades, then get everyone to throw grenades at the same spot - then watch the fireworks .

I like to play ghost basketball too, make a game type with all the vehicles, and start on the Blood Gulch level. Now park a Scorpion at the side of a base, then use that as a ramp for the ghosts to get onto the roof. I like to launch the ghosts through the hole in the roof - especially when someones in there tooling-up.

Van-B

The nature of Monkey was irrepressible!.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 15:45:57
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 15:45:57