Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / DB Pro Demo Crashes - Unfortunately discouraging purchase!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hello everyone..

I am using DBPro demo to see what its capable of before I buy it. I get crashed a lot when using certain commands in the program. Especially Particles, reflective shading, shadow shading, etc.
The program runs, and then when its all done, every last bit, it fully reboots my machine... This is on a medium speed dell, win2K, with a Radeon 8500

Any ideas? Will the Full version fix this? Mayb e the patches? Thanks a lot guys.
Epidemicz
Years of Service
User Offline
It might, I can't say that It would considering I've never seen this problem before, so I can't really tell ya. I would make sure you have all your drivers updated and things like that though.

I am the very disease you pretend to be.
KNau
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 3rd Dec 2002 23:33
They're on patch 3 right now which fixes a number of errors but to be honest I'm waiting for 1 or 2 more patches before making the purchase. It's still not as stable as old Dark Basic so it's not worth the hassles.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-03-29 00:01:28
Your offset time is: 2024-03-29 00:01:28