Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] Let's all talk about scar.

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2004 22:01
Ok, lets talk about scar. For those of you who don’t know him, he arrived suddenly today (from what I can tell) and immediately started making strange illogical requests and comments. (even worse, he broke cyberlock ) Now, consider this question: should he be banned? After all, it doesn’t take much to wind up a coder (we’re not very reasonable as a species) and scar running around like a loose siege weapon would put a bit of a dampener on things. On the other hand, he’s done nothing really wrong and he has tried to be constructive at least.
In the end, it’s up to you. Do you think this is a too drastic action, or do you want to say goodbye? Vote now.
Ok that was a little ranty.

If you have any questions about any of our projects you can email any member of Cogworks at trunito15262@hotmail.com.
Lord Ozzum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2004 22:07
um...I think after a bit he'll die down...or become Ge3ri...one of those

Once I dreamt that I fell into a lake full of the undead and demons. I screamed and hollered as my kitten jumped into it with me. None of my friends helped me.

I don't trust them anymore.
Scraggle
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2004 22:07 Edited at: 18th Apr 2004 22:08
OK - Whilst we are getting upset with people - consider this.

A forum member asks you to make a banner sig for him. So you make THREE and ask him to take his pick. The only thing you ask in return is that he lets you know which one he has chosen so that you can delete the rest.

Instead, you find that he has chosen one of them (see above if this is too subtle!) and you get no thanks (although it wasn't asked for or expected) but he doesn't even bother honouring your one request, so, you still have three sigs hogging your space.

Now, isn't that worth a little rant?

Glass houses people

1001001 S.O.S.
Lord Ozzum
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2004 22:08
yes

Once I dreamt that I fell into a lake full of the undead and demons. I screamed and hollered as my kitten jumped into it with me. None of my friends helped me.

I don't trust them anymore.
MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2004 22:11
Folks, if he's bothering you just ignore him until he asks legitament questions.

He's just like other forum members we've had in the past, so just learn from it.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly known as Yellow)
Magpie
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2004 22:12
Um... Sorry? Anyway, I'm sure I posted and said which one I was going to use. I really am sorry if I acted ungrateful. The sig rocks.
OK now?

If you have any questions about any of our projects you can email any member of Cogworks at trunito15262@hotmail.com.
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 18th Apr 2004 23:34
Hey, lets *not* talk about scar ... why encourage him

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins, source and the Interface library for Visual C++ 6, .NET and now for Dev-C++ http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 17:55:40
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 17:55:40