Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / Spiderman 2 Trailer

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Spiderman 2 comes out in July. I think the trailer is pretty good.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/sony_pictures/spider-man_2/

MikeS
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2004 02:25
I've always been a huge spiderman fan, so this will probebly be a film I see on opening day.

I just think Dr. Octopus will be a neat character to watch as far as his animated tentacles, etc.

A book? I hate book. Book is stupid.
(Formerly known as Yellow)
hexGEAR
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2004 02:59
I heard that Sony has already given the spider man production team a "good 2 go" on Spiderman 3! i guess their pretty sure this movie is gonna be a hit...

Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2004 03:38
Trailers have been out for many months now! I hope the 2nd movie is as good as the first. I'm still a bigger fan of X/X2, but Spiderman was great.

las6
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2004 15:26
You can't seriously compare the X-Men to Spiderman.
And yes, the trailer is pretty nice. Not that new, though... unless this is some different version..
Nope. not a new one.

have to see this one, not for the effects (that looked worse than last time?) but because the ended the Spiderman 1 in so un-hollywood style. But I bet they knew back then that they were making the second one.

| Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to continue. |
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 20th Apr 2004 22:06
Quote: " You can't seriously compare the X-Men to Spiderman."

Discounting the comics, X-Men and X2 rate 9/10 to Spiderman which is 8/10. Brian Singer has made the X-Men movies into real gems, surpassing all other comic book conversions and most other action movies period.

Pincho Paxton
Years of Service
User Offline
Yargh! You cannot compare Xmen to Spiderman, there is no way that Xmen or Xmen2 can compete. You don't feel emotion for any of the characters because they are sharing their own 15 minutes of movie stardom, whereas Peter Parker has his own hour of total screening, probably more. This makes a big difference in a movie when people are fighting for their lives.

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 18:03:23
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 18:03:23