Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Question aboute the programs

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Hi im new here.

i did see the Darkbasic and sounds interesting.
the problem is im not a coder at all i do make 3d models and objects so i like to try using this in a game.

can i make a game with the 3d gamemaker and can it be good at all?
i did see DB did support bumpmapping and stuff like that dont i get that in the 3d gamemaker?

anyone know if there is a trial version of the 3d gamemaker i like to try it.

thx all
Matic
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 22nd Apr 2004 22:52
you may be better suited to join a team looking for a 3d modeller. I am not sure if there is a demo of 3dgm but there is a demo of dbpro, but that requires writing code. Maybe post a thread in the team requests forum, or at least read what's there - you'll prolly find tons of requests for modellers because most people here are coders.

good luck

Home of the VB.NET Class Builder Utility - Demo and FULL versions now available!!
Matic
Years of Service
User Offline
thx i think i will do that maby make some models and post them just to lern how to make object for the DB i dont know that can be done in the DB and what cant but i will find out and maby some will say i do things the DB dont support...
comando 300
Years of Service
User Offline
Try to learn how to code isn't too hard.By the way you know how to model and if u learn coding you don't have problems with the characters of the games and the others things.

CURRENT PROJECT: RETRO PAC-MAN

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 06:28:42
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 06:28:42