Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / [LOCKED] A compare

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2004 01:54
I want to compare DB Games to BB games, where can I find BB games? Tried google and their website, none!
TheAbomb12
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2004 02:04 Edited at: 27th Apr 2004 02:05
Why?!? Why??!

Why arn't thou banished and forsaken to hades?! I pounder why you must inflict such terrible and ungodly pain upon us.

Why don't you just stop using Dark Basic and go to blitz; we won't miss you.

[edit]Someone needs to lock this; where is Ian the Ruthless?[/edit]

Amist the Blue Skies...
Ian T
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2004 02:12 Edited at: 27th Apr 2004 02:12
PRETTY PLEASE DIE

Dazzag
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2004 02:19 Edited at: 27th Apr 2004 02:20
DB games start with D. BB games start with B. But they both end with B.

The reason you can't find much is because people pretty much stopped babbling on like stupid morons about the differences between the two languages (ie. which one is better), oh I dunno, say about a year ago plus. Most of it has probably been purged or deleted by moderators as useless garbage a long time ago.

And if you want to compare things, then go back to the good olde days of Blitz Basic vs DB. Then compare Blitz Basic 3D with DB. Then compare Blitz Basic 3D with DBP. etc etc bloody etc. Oh, and if you want to get really ancient try comparing DB with DIV (1 or 2, doesn't matter). Then look ahead slightly for DIV-DX compared to DBP/Blitz3D. Oh, and chuck in some C++ and VB DLL plugins, plus some stand alone game creators..... hmmm...

Think that just about covers it. In other words it's been done a million times. Which is why people want you to die.

Oh, and I always liked the original Blitz vs Amos (or Stos as I was more of an Atari bloke). More fun at the time.

Cheers

I am 99% probably lying in bed right now... so don't blame me for crappy typing
IanM
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2004 02:24
Ian 'the ruthless' to the rescue ...

@Z Interactive,
Back less than a day and already you have started posting rubbish. DB vs BB discussions *always* end in flame which is why we lock them ... Oh, and quality of the game is a reflection of the programmer, not the language. If you want to know how good another language is TRY USING IT

*** Coming soon - Network Plug-in - Check my site for info ***
For free Plug-ins, source and the Interface library for Visual C++ 6, .NET and now for Dev-C++ http://www.matrix1.demon.co.uk

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 20:47:33
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 20:47:33