Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / some bitmaps work some don't

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
i'm wondering why certain bitmaps won't load. I can't even open them with photoshop. there is no problem with my code because i change the name of the bitmap to another one and it would work.Why is this and what can i do.
Saikoro
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 27th Apr 2004 03:59
Make sure that the media is in the same directory as the game, then try it. Also check for spelling errors in the file name.

-Vash the Stampede

Need help? Ask me via email, msn, aim, or forums and Ill see what I can do.

DarkPhear
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2004 06:20
Well, I've tried converting some GIFs to BMPs with a small gif2bmp utility, and I've noticed the BMPs produced by this tool were readable by windows paint, but not by DBPRO.
Maybe the BMPs you're trying to use have the same problem, maybe they are not DBPRO compatible. Try openning and saving them with an image converter program.

Cleber de Mattos Casali, game programmer.
DarkPhear is a full freeware RPG developed by me. You can download it and some game demos for free at my page: http://darkphear.cjb.net

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 07:25:12
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 07:25:12