Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Geek Culture / New Site [Downloads(lots)]

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2004 07:07
My site is over going a face lift. Here's a link http://www.fleaware.tk . Does the slogan sound dirty, if so do you think I should change it. Most of theese games are Dark Basic and well, most suck or are demos. Sorry about the download times and please fill out the forms on there. Happy surfing!

It's amazing how much TV has raised us. (Bart Simpson)
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2004 10:59 Edited at: 28th Apr 2004 10:59
A couple of things:

Your logo should be a gif, not a jpg. It would be half the data size, and clearer.

You'll annoy most people by popping up 2 boxes as soon as you load thepage.

After 2 minutes, the page still hadn't finished loading on my 512K connection.

I love this disclaimer:
WARNING: game contains blood, gore, and cartoony graphics

BatVink
http://facepaint.me.uk/catalog/default.php AMD 3000+ Barton, 512Mb Ram, 120 Gig Drive space, GeForce 5200 FX 128 Mb, Asus A7N8X Mobo.
Terms & Conditions apply
Manticore Night
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 28th Apr 2004 17:05
thanx I'll try those things. And the disclaimer, well Vince the Vet isn't a normal game(So it's not good to shock people).

Manticore Night
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2004 02:33
Now I have redesigned it. Enjoy!

flibX0r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2004 09:15
I feel it would be a lo easier to read if you has the english and french(i think its french) as sepeate sites all together, and a start page that you choose what language you want. Having 2 languages on one page confused me

Damokles
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2004 11:08
You know that this is much work (not so much in PHP), I prefer keeping everything on 1 site, and getting titles. That way the page seems full

- Mind the gap -
Manticore Night
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2004 19:39
@Mr Flibble: Yeah it's french the only problem is ... well... I'm lazy and my first language was English, second (learnt very early) was french. So I don't know some words in English and I don't know some in french. So some of the page is all english and some is all french.

@Damokles: yeah it was like that before, but I get ranked better on search engines this way. And the search engine people are smarter than me, so I should listen to them, eh?

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-21 20:35:32
Your offset time is: 2024-09-21 20:35:32