Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / small-time job with programming

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2004 07:33
Does anyone have connecitons with people who want to hire programmers over the net. I am getting pretty advanced and I would like to know if there are options available for programmers like me to make a little cash.
BatVink
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2004 11:12
In a word, no. There are thousands of people who consider themselves "pretty advanced" who will do anything for nothing (check the General Chat forum, a lot of them seem to pass this way).

Anyone who is making serious applications will not hire over the net. If they want remote resources, they will use an agency, and hire people with a solid CV, track record and a portfolio.

Sorry to burst your bubble.

BatVink
http://facepaint.me.uk/catalog/default.php AMD 3000+ Barton, 512Mb Ram, 120 Gig Drive space, GeForce 5200 FX 128 Mb, Asus A7N8X Mobo.
Terms & Conditions apply
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 29th Apr 2004 16:08
RentACoder.com

Home of the VB.NET Class Builder Utility - Demo and FULL versions now available!!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 07:25:30
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 07:25:30