Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / i would appreciate some small assistance with 3rd person cameras and such...DBPRO

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2004 19:16 Edited at: 1st May 2004 19:18
well im using the tutorial 10 thing from DB and i just cant get the camera to follow him...heres all i have i changed it around a little bit cuz i couldnt get the append object to work...

well ya and i need to know how to load in one of those sky spheres with the texture...your assistance would be much appreciated...
oh ya with the append object thing if u can help the idle file has 25 frames if u can tell me what to do...and if u want its called H-Ninja-Idle.x its from dark matter...
comando 300
Years of Service
User Offline
U can try set camera to followcommand.

CURRENT PROJECT: RETRO PAC-MAN
Krazy Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
meh...i dont get how that works...can u give me an example with the code i posted? i have no idea what im supposed to do with that command...
Cypher Hax0r
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 1st May 2004 20:33

this is a basic cube on matrix thing, as its ibject positions are stated i can use the set camera to follow technique to make it follow the cube on the x# y# and z# axis's, the rest is Angle,Distance, Height, Smooth and Collision

Krazy Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2004 01:49 Edited at: 2nd May 2004 01:49
well thanks for ure help but ure moving system doesnt work right...the object keeps moving until u press up...and that makes everyhing stop...and if possible i want to keep mine...but it wont let him go anywhere...hes running in space i know cuz i have the matrix... heres my code can u fix it to where he can move around but have the camera still follow him? and have him facing the right direction in the right animation? t/y ahead of time...

edit oh yathe code...
Krazy Jimmy
Years of Service
User Offline
oh ya can anyone help me with the SkySphere's? i cant get em to work...

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 07:22:29
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 07:22:29