Sorry your browser is not supported!

You are using an outdated browser that does not support modern web technologies, in order to use this site please update to a new browser.

Browsers supported include Chrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera, Internet Explorer 10+ or Microsoft Edge.

Newcomers DBPro Corner / Help with something!

Author
Years of Service
User Offline
Ok...two questions: They are both totally different, but I am crazy musician trying to make games. Ok I made a pong game...and a shooting game. The first question I want to ask is..How do you make a 2d basketball game??? Could some one give me a "source code"? The second question is really going to show off my ignorance...Could someone please give me a source code on a game like the sims? Ya...I know the sims is probably extremly hard, and probably took billions of dollars and billions of workers. But, is there something basic...like could someone show me something that is not good enough to be sold?

I hope I am making since
thanks
Mike
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2004 05:51
Quote: "The second question is really going to show off my ignorance..."

no, the first one did just fine.

** DBP_NETLIB_v1 PLUGIN - FULL VERSION RELEASED! ** Mooooooo!
Guitar_M
Years of Service
User Offline
OK, I have clearly made an ass of myself...
Sparda
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2004 07:10
lol CattleRustler, lol indeed. Sorry Guitar, but most people don't just give away source code for an entire game.

There 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary and those who don't
CattleRustler
Retired Moderator
Years of Service
User Offline
Posted: 2nd May 2004 07:15
Guitar_M, sorry I wasn't trying to be rude but you left yourself WIDE open on that one

what you're asking for won't get much response here other than shifty remarks like mine above.

learn to code, practice, practice, practice -then ask for help here and many nice people will help you.

** DBP_NETLIB_v1 PLUGIN - FULL VERSION RELEASED! ** Mooooooo!

Login to post a reply

Server time is: 2024-09-22 07:32:13
Your offset time is: 2024-09-22 07:32:13